Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wow & wow

A couple days in the hospital and eating what i want and wow is all I can say....did really good but wham, not anymore...restarting today...yeah i am....btw hospital food is so bad for you...i mean they act like they are feeding you good but everything is high high carb so it puts the weight on...anyway

Got a call from someone I know that I met in the hospital...yeah the nut house one....he was super sweet and seemed okay pretty much...but after the last phone call i got from him hes totally weirded me out....not only did he say hes been in and out of the hospital...which that in itself isnt really bad...when ya need help ya need help....but when he called me he told me to leave my husband and marry him....hes been sent to a boarding home...thats what he called it anyway....and i think he thinks i will save him....even told me in a creepy way that he wanted to marry me and have sex with me....good Lord he sure dont know me well cause sex is the furthest thing from my mind even with my husband atm.... anyway not going to take anymore calls from him....he was sweet and innocent enough till THAT!!!! Totally creeped me out!!!! He called yesterday morning at 7 something but  my phone was only on vibrate and it didnt wake anyone up and I sure didnt want to talk to him after what he said...even if i were single i wouldnt, i mean ive always known hes a bit....childish i guess....or childlike rather....but i cant and never could take care of a grown adult like that....i dont know what to do with myself and my own mental health issues half the time...

Must go my almost 6 year old is famished lol....and its only 8:30 in the morning....

Will try to post more often

No comments:

Post a Comment